Tuesday 21 June 2011

Lacey Rose

I made this card for today's color challenge at SCS including Stampin Up's Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (kraft) and Cherry Cobbler.  I started out intending to make a CAS card - I'm packing to go and visit my family in Minnesota and Alaska and will be gone for five weeks and there's plenty to do, so simple seemed like a good idea!  Then I decided to add lace and one thing led to another!  This beautiful flower is from a set called Rose Blossom at Sweet and Sassy Stamps.   I colored the rose with copics and popped it up on circles cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities - the top circle is sponged with Ranger Distress Antique Linen.  This Rose Blossom set includes four beautiful sentiments about friendship and roses!

2 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

Hi Bridget, lovely card.

A friend at SCS spotted a card you made using my Horse Silhouette. I had a look, your card is fabulous. Thank you so much for your custom and for using the silhouette so wonderfully. I'm not a member at SCS which is why I'm commenting on your blog instead.

I'd love to invite you to show off your lovely Horse card on my facebook fanpage.

Blessings to you and yours
Angela, aka Toucan Scraps

Angela Toucan said...

hello Bridget. thank you for your responce. You will find my email address in the TOU documentation that came with your download. Please use that to send me a copy of your photo. Thank you