Wednesday 9 November 2011

Snowflake Flourish

I made this card for today's great sketch callenge at Splitcoaststampers. I've felt like my mojo is missing and my coloring is off recently, so thought I'd go for sponging - I used various Nestabilities for the three panels of the sketch, sponging them while still in the die.  I cut the leaves off from a die-cut using Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish, and added snowflakes instead.  The snowflakes are highlighted with Stickles but it isn't showing up in my photo tonight!  I was surprised at how quickly this card came together but just couldn't get a sentiment to fit in a place that pleased me!
Other supplies include:
SU Cool Caribbean ink
Papermill Shop White Linen cardstock
Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Ovals, Small Rectangles, Small Squares
Pearls
Stickles
Marianne Creatables Snowflake die
Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish die

3 comments:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Your card made me say, "Oh, PRETTY, Bridget!" right out loud. Love this!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Bridget! I love this gorgeous blue and white combo and the lovely flourish and snowflakes!
smiles,Deena

Chana Malkah said...

So beautiful!! Absolutely Stunning!