Monday 6 February 2012

Bless Your Heart

I made this for the CAS challenge at Splitcoaststampers to use HEARTS - a perfect chance to use Sweet n' Sassy Stamps Heart Die set - I love these, there's such a variety of shapes!
I used scraps of dp and sponged the edges with Ranger Distress ink, which I also used to sponge a strip after masking with post-it-notes.  I added some buttons for dimension and rounded the upper corners.
A fun card to make!
Supplies include:
Basic Grey, October Afternoon, My Minds eye dp
Papermill Shop Cream Linen cardstock
Buttons
Ranger Distress Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap ink
Post-it-notes

4 comments:

Kim S said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just too sweet and what a great way to use up DP scraps!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Bridget. Love the pretty hears with the different patterns and shapes. So pretty!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Oh my goodness! You are one creative chick. Super design.