Wednesday 7 March 2012

Bless Your Heart

I made this card for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers today and also for Taylor's Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Hump Day Challenge "Stitch It Up" to use real or faux stitching on our cards.  No excuses for me today as I seem to be sewing on nearly every card these days.
At first glance this may appear a Valentines Day card but it's an appreciation/thankyou card.
I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Heart Die set and sponged the edges of the hearts with ink.
All the hearts are layered up for different levels of dimension.
The Nestie Circle is framed with a Dizzy Doily, cut with an MFT Die-namic. 
I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, but I hope YOUR Wednesday is a GOOD one!
Supplies include:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Cirlces Large
My Favorite Things Dizzy Doily Die-namic
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
3 Bugs in a Rug dp
Button
Ribbon
Sewing machine

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love all the pretty hearts on this Bridget!

Wanda Cullen said...

That is such a prominent saying here in the southern US. Love all the hearts...just perfect for an appreciation card!

Unknown said...

Bridget this is gorgeous I love it too. Hugs Elaine