Friday 22 June 2012

Butterfly Trio

Today's Queen for the Day at Splitcoaststampers is my sweet friend Roberta or stampin'nana.
It was a pleasure to honor Roberta with a CASE of her lovely maple leaf card found here.  I changed the leaves to butterflies using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps New Beginnings set with the coordinating dies.  The bg is masked with post-it-notes and speckled with black ink and a toothbrush.  The butterfly wings were curled around a paintbrush handle before being popped up on a black flourish.
Supplies include:
SU Cool Caribbean ink
Versafine Black Onyx ink
Stayzon Black ink
Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish
Toothbrush
Post-it-notes
Pearls

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, striking colors on this beautiful card, Bridget! You are often on my mind lately...keeping you and your family in my prayers!

Hugs,
Cathy

Ellen Taylor said...

Oh my gosh, this is really beautiful! Love the color blocking here!