Friday 15 June 2012

Under His Wings


It's been a while since I've posted - I haven't been myself and even making a simple card seems to take so much energy.  However, this sentiment is so encouraging, it did my heart good to think about it while I made it.  I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Under His Wings set, masking the bird and sponging a background with Ranger Distress Broken China ink.  The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Black Onyx.
To highlight the words about God's love I used a pair of heart pins along with some twill ribbon which was wrapped around tea towels which someone gave me as a present.  
Supplies include:
Echo Park dp
SU Taken with Teal, Real Red card stock
Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish die
Copics
Twill ribbon
Heart pins

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Bridget, this is just so beautiful...Card Making is always so theraputic to me...when I'm going through some rough days...good to see you posting again...

Tricia T said...

Praying for you, Bridget!

Tricia

Candace said...

Bridget, this is gorgeous!! I hope you are feeling back to yourself soon!!

Susie said...

Sometimes when we go through valley's what speaks to our hearts blesses others. Isn't that God's way too. This is a beautiful card with a very uplifting message. You're in my thoughts and in my prayers. I pray that the post comments for this card will uplift as your gift encourages us.

This is a lovely set from Sweet 'n Sassy. One I think would be a good choice to use for our niece, Laura.

So nice to see your post today.
Sweet hugs to you this day,
Susie ~