Friday 16 November 2012

Holly Wreath


I was holding out for the perfect holly dies and I think I've found them - love these Cheery Lynn Design dies (B183)!  They come with six on the strip, in three different sizes, each pair curling slightly the opposite way.  It's so fun to cut a whole bunch of them and then arrange a wreath or garland!  I added some red pearl berries, in fact, probably went a little crazy with them, if I keep that up, they won't last long!  
This is for today's Free for All challenge at Splitcoaststampers, Wendy has us using newsprint/text on our cards.  I used a hoarded bit of some of my favorite October Afternoon dp to add the text.  All edges have been sponged with Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink.
Supplies include:
October Afternoon dp
Lilybee Designs dp
Pearls
Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Stampin Up Lucky Limeade card stock

3 comments:

Beckie said...

This is gorgeous. Love the wreath and the great papers.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Susie said...

Don't you just love Cherry Lynn Dies!? I had the chance to meet the owner at the Mesa, Arizona Stamp show a year ago. Did you know the company originates from Arizona? I agree with you Bridget, these Holly dies are gorgeous! And so my friend is this lovely Christmas card. I love your bow choice - perfect!!