Saturday 10 November 2012

Wonderful Day


This weeks Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers is Patty (LaLatty) - I chose a lovely card with a nice, clean layout to CASE from her gallery, found HERE.  I'm a huge fan of circles, they always appeal to me in a sketch and here I used a circle cutter to make the image panel as my largest Circle Nestie wasn't big enough. I sponged a background using Papertrey Ink's cloud dies and Stampin Up's Cool Caribbean ink.  
This Flourishes set, Bike Ride, is so much fun - there are a number of different images you can add to the basket such as books, flowers, a picnic and this fun wee dog!  It made me think of the Wizard of Oz and little Toto getting carted around in a basket on a bike!  The sentiment is from another Flourishes set, Magnolias.  This is my favourite kind of card to make - a coloured image against a lot of white space - it was fun!
Supplies include:
Fiskars Circle Cutter
M-bossibilities Elite embossing folder
Papertrey Ink cloud dies
Twine
Copics 
Button
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Stampin Up Cool Caribbean ink

3 comments:

shirley-bee said...

This is so sweet! I love the detail on the image - the clouds, grass tufts - great!

Danni said...

I fell in love with this card when I saw it! Gorgeous job!

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute! I have not even used this set yet. Love how you made the grass and fluffy clouds. :)