Thursday 21 March 2013

Vintage Baby Girl

 
I have a file of Bessie Pease Gutmann images that I love to use for baby cards, and this is one of my favourites - what a dreamy effect, and it's suitable for both boy and girl cards. 
I sponged the edges with Ranger Distress ink for a vintage look and added some stitching and lace. 
We've had a batch of brand new babies born within our church family - such a happy occasion for card making!!
Other supplies include:
Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink
Versafine Sepia
Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals
American Crafts jute twine
Kraft card stock

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I can see why you like this image so much...it's so precious, and you have made a lovely card with it.

KimCreate said...

Just beautiful!

Sylvia Blum said...

Awww cute as a button! LOVE this sweet and a little bit "shabby" Baby card, Bridget!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sylvia xx