Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tag Love Collage


Just getting my card for Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge at
Splitcoaststampers posted today!
We were honouring Sandie, aka sistersandie this week and HERE
is the lovely cream on cream card which inspired me!
I thought it would be fun to do a mini version of the LOVE die-cuts on a tag.
I used X-Cut Alphabet dies to make the letters, cutting two of each,
gluing them together for just a little bit more definition and dimension.
They're adhered to die-cuts made with
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Squares.
Other dies used are:
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Heart Dies
Elizabeth Craft Bunch of Flowers 2 Flower Dies
Memory Box Perched Reed Bird Die
As much as I love colour, it was fun to make a cream on cream card.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a stunningly elegant card, Bridget! So beautifully created and embellished xx

Judy said...

I think it is beautiful.

Judy
Milwaukie
OR