Tuesday 13 January 2015

All Things


You know how you start using something and then can't seem to put it down?  
Not sure what happened because up until recently, I had very little
interest in shiny gold cardstock, now I'm wanting to make EVERYTHING gold!
Who wouldn't want a gold bicycle!  This one's created with a Marianne 
Creatables die and popped up over some swipes of gold ink.  
I added some matching gold sequins and rhinestones.
The sentiment is a Plain Jane from Verve.  This verse is a good 
one for starting a new year with new challenges. I was thinking about learning
 to do new things and how you feel like you'll never get the hang of it, whether 
you're five years old and learning to ride a bike or 55 years old and learning to 
deal with a difficult situation!  Thank God, He strengthens me!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out my CAS creation!

3 comments:

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! The gold ink behind the bike really add an arty look while still keeping the card clean and classy. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and for following me. Like you, I thought I was already a follower of yours but apparently not! That will be rectified right now.

JD/ Jill said...

So Elegant! I have to go look now to see if I have any gold paper left...you have so inspired me with this beautiful card!

Unknown said...

This is simply stunning. Love the gold.